The foundation of all Rokon two-wheel-drive motorcycles is the Scout. It’s the backbone of the entire lineup. The frame can carry up to 600 pounds, can be fitted with a wide assortment of attachments, accessories, and implements. It can be fitted with a Power Take-Off (PTO) for running generators, pumps, and other PTO implements. The scout offers a robust 7hp engine, three-speed selectable transmission, and of course, Rokon’s famous two-wheel-drive power system.
The Scout can ford rivers, streams, and ponds up to 23” deep. It can handle inclines of up to 60% grade. It can tow up to 2,000 pounds. It can carry a passenger, gobs of cargo, and can even be fitted with a sidecar. All Rokon two-wheel-drive motorcycles can do everything listed here. Different models with advanced features can do even more. The Scout has fixed front and rear axles and uses low PSI tires and a spring in the seat for increased and comfort while riding. And because Rokon two-wheel-drive motorcycles are designed to get you there, they come fitted with large ATV Maxxis 2.0 Bighorn 8x12x25” tubeless tires. It’s been said that a Rokon can go almost anywhere you can walk. But can you hold 600 pounds on your back?
- Rugged – Steel spoke wheels deliver Rokon power and torque on any terrain.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains rom the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 13 inches, the Scout can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
Full time two (all) wheel drive
• 8x12x25” Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 ATV tires
• 0-35 mph
• 12” steel spoke wheels with 12x8x25” tires
• 51” wheel base
• 13” ground clearance
• 31” height over seat
• 32” wide
• 79” long
• 218 lbs
• 22” fordable water depth
• Available Colors: All
* Shipping is included for delivery. Any return shipping costs are not covered. A restocking fee may apply. Call for full details. Does not include registration and your local taxes may apply.